Sunday, 24 July 2016

Discovery Time Reflection

Today (Monday) we did discovery time which we will be doing every week on Monday. Discovery time is where poutokomanawa and poutama get to together and do lots of different activities. This week I did the rotation art. What I made was a hand with lots of lines. To make it look a affective I added colour. This is how I made my art. First I drew line going in lots of directions going of the page. Then I drew my hand in the centre of the page. Now it looks like a hand with lots of line around and on it. To make it the hand stand out I put hot colours on the hand. The lines should seperate each piece of my hand. At the end I coloured in the background in cold colours.

I learn't about using different textures to make my art look REALLY COOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment