Sunday, 28 August 2016

Writing

This term for writing poutama got split up depending on there writing goals. I was in troys group. We were writing about a tennis ball video. We watched a video and put some words in our books that the video reminded us of what was happening. after that we thought of what our words could do in a story. I decided I wanted to do mine about Birds and Avalanches. Here is my story.   

 Here is the link to our tennis ball video we watched: http://thekidshouldseethis.com/post/how-to-make-a-tennis-ball

Feedback/FeedForward: I like the way you did not talk a single thing about tennis or tennis balls in your writing. Next time you could add some detail in some bits of your story

Evaluation: Next time I could add more information about some bits in my story.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, what a creative story. I love the way you have almost added a myth to your story, cool twist. Next time think about not using as much speech between your characters as it can get quite hard to follow who is saying what at times.

    ReplyDelete