Wednesday, 23 November 2016

Athletics Day Reflection

Description:
  • Athletics Reflection:

    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? the most enjoyable thing about athletics day was... Watching the House relay and cheering on my house.

    • What are you really proud of? Why? I am proud of Finally coming first in high jump because I have always came second but this time I tried my extra very best.

    • What was the most challenging part? Why? The most challenging thing for me was the long distance running because this time we had to run twice around the track.

    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this? Next time I am going to try improve in long jump because I it would help me get better at hurdles.

No comments:

Post a Comment